101. Tonight mom and I finally started Zumba. We’ve been talking about it for months and since my sister’s work friend is a Zumba instructor at our gym and can give us a month free, there really is no legitimate reason for our delay. On Saturday, when we went to work out, we picked up the schedule of classes on our way out. Monday night Zumba — 6:00 pm. So for our first night, we figured we’d get there early for any sign up or stretching or pep-talking we might need time for. 5:40 we walk in… and to our fear, Zumba has already started. Seems the silly gym-salesman at the front desk have the class times printed wrong. And after a rather embarrassing first-Zumba experience, we agreed to not miss warm-up next time.
102. date nights at the movie theater (a rare occasion)
103. mornings that start like this…
104. reposting favorite blogs — Confessions of a sponsorship skeptic
105. chiffon dresses
106. a new pumpkin bar recipe with homemade cream cheese frosting… mmmmmm
107. spaghetti factory sundays
108. new tupperware (this is how I know I’m totally domesticated)
109. flowers from the market
110. I like my whole house, too 🙂
111. a snuggling puppy that keeps your feet warm
112. cute little outfits for baby girls on sale at Target
113. memories of Bolivia, and posts that help remind me
114. dinner conversation with my favorite person (that’s you, Colin)
115. new personality tests that make all your flaws look like strengths
116. the little flecks of ice that build on your mint chocolate chip ice cream when you add a little milk to your bowl
117. a king-sized bed — a major upgrade from a twin-sized dorm bunkbed
118. the fact that a tall skinny caramel macciato is only 100 calories
119. busting out the winter pajamas — which for me means tall fluffy, striped socks, old navy pj bottoms, an old “Brand New” hoodie and a t-shirt I got playing T-ball in kindergarten… totally sexy.
120. encouragement from unlikely places (this picture tagged on Facebook by someone)
121. morning debates about gender equality in the workplace
122. skipping working out to talk to an old friend at the gym
124. ice cold water
125. email that actually works (this doesnt mean you, Lotus Notes)
126. stories of overcoming cancer
127. (internet) window shopping
128. finding new ways to count the goodness in my life…. expect next week’s post to be written in a new way
129. redbox movies in HD
130.wedding photo booths
131. breakfast jacks — I totally love ’em!
132. Friday end-of-week celebratory lattes
* * *
Counting more next Monday (or sometime next week)….