73. spending time with hubby
74. homerun interviews
75. lunch with Rebecca
76. surprise compliments
77. laura reinhardt, for making my work easier, better and more joyful (& because no matter what mood or state of happiness I am in, i am filled with joy and can’t help but smile whenever I see laura)
78. friday afternoon work friends.
79. the encouragement that comes when someone you deeply trust and respect says something that acknowledges exactly what you’re thinking and feeling and for the first time in a long time you think to yourself — see, I’m not crazy.
80. freeing writing — start here: “Life: Unmasked — I sleep while I meditate”
81. developers… for making my blogging life 50 x easier than it would be without them
82. fair scones
83. coming up on 4 years of love and joy with my best friend (Colin officially asked me to be his girlfriend on October 10, 2007)… I can’t imagine my life without you, Colin — whether 4 years or 13 years… I have no doubt that I will always love love.
84. friendships that make you feel so comfortable, you can say anything and know the other person will still accept you for who you are
85. peaceful rainy drives into the office
86. sweet, moist, delicious banana bread
87. thought-sharing… The first aid blog forum: Corporate Social Responsibility
88. new recipes //making this week: white chicken chili // next on my list to make: pumpkin whoopie pies
89. a funny nephew
90. switching purses
91. making up passwords (for every new user created on any of the blogs or accounts I manage, I get the privilege of making up the password, too…. I have to say, I think some of my most creative moments are when I make up passwords. Too bad I can never tell you more about them)
92. guest posts… like this one: Corporate social responsibility: sexy, sensible…self-serving?
93. spending Sunday ordering our new mini countryman
94. holding new babies
95. knowing that in 7 weeks, we will be bathing in the sun in Hawaii
96. gossip magazines that keep me busy while standing in long lines as the grocery story
97. a husband that does dishes, cleans the shower and steam mops the floors
98. mizithra cheese (atop a giant plate of spaghetti and meatballs)
99. paid vacation
100. double-date nights
* * *
Counting more next Monday….